The Queen Warriors Love Yourself Challenge is a four-week journey to self-improvement. To capture your progress effectively, it's essential to adhere to the submission deadlines. To start with the challenge, you must submit your "before" picture. After 30 days, you must submit your "after" picture so can check and compare your progress with the rest of the participants who submitted their after picture on the same month.
Below are the Challenge Photo Submission Requirements that you need to follow:
- You must be holding our Queen Warrior image either on a phone or tablet.
- Take the photos in a well-lit room, preferably natural light for a clearer image.
- Take 3 starting photos in these positions: front, side with hands behind back, and back.
- Wear a bikini or sports bra and shorts (no longer than mid-thigh) in the photos. Take the photos and weight first thing in the morning before food or drink.
- Please include the following information when you enter: age, height, starting weight, and the 3 photos.
The Queen Warriors Love Yourself Challenge is a life-changing journey towards self-love and personal growth. By adhering to the "before" and "after" photo requirements, you can document your progress accurately and be part of an incredible community of individuals dedicated to self-improvement. We encourage you to embrace this transformation, and we look forward to celebrating your success and self-love journey with you.
LYC; Picture Requirement; Challenge Guidelines